The Osun Police Command has arrested one Teslim Raji, also known as Akerele, and his suspected accomplice, Femi Bamidele, for alleged serial killings, kidnappings and gun running within the Ikire axis of the state.
The state Commissioner of Police, Mrs. Abiodun Ige, while parading the suspects in Osogbo, said the main suspect, Raji, was arrested after a series of complaints by residents.
She said Raji, who is being investigated, was arrested last year, charged to court and granted bail but later jumped bail.
She said after jumping bail, the suspect still went ahead to kill someone and that since then, the Police had been on his trail.
“His co-conspirator was arrested earlier when our officer went to his house and one of his boys tried to escape,” she said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal