A South African woman took to Twitter to share her experience dating a Nigerian man.
While she admits that Nigerian men are ‘a loving bunch’ she, however, said they rely heavily on their “medicine”
“A very loving bunch that lot but it’s not just just. They rely heavily on their medicine and if you are not relying on anything shame” she wrote.
She also claimed that she dated a Yoruba man who used her underwear for money ritual.
“I dated a man who would take my underwear to sacrifice it for getting riches (this came up after we broke up) I visited one day and found a belong of mine laced in a muti-like substance wrapped in a plastic bag (I stumbled upon that and really believe my guides sent me to see it) she wrote.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal