A South African woman took to Twitter to share her experience dating a Nigerian man.
While she admits that Nigerian men are ‘a loving bunch’ she, however, said they rely heavily on their “medicine”
“A very loving bunch that lot but it’s not just just. They rely heavily on their medicine and if you are not relying on anything shame” she wrote.
She also claimed that she dated a Yoruba man who used her underwear for money ritual.
“I dated a man who would take my underwear to sacrifice it for getting riches (this came up after we broke up) I visited one day and found a belong of mine laced in a muti-like substance wrapped in a plastic bag (I stumbled upon that and really believe my guides sent me to see it) she wrote.
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate