Singer, Temmie Ovwasa took to Twitter to list some of the mental and physical illnesses she has been dealing with.
She blamed Nigeria for being responsible for her conditions and said she’s suffering these despite not turning 25 yet.
She wrote: “Thank you Nigeria for giving me a personality disorder, anxiety, depression, cptsd, high blood pressure,self harm scars, dissociation, depersonalization, a sleeping pill addiction due to insomnia and an inability to function as an emotionally stable adult, before the age of 25.”
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution