Singer, Temmie Ovwasa took to Twitter to list some of the mental and physical illnesses she has been dealing with.
She blamed Nigeria for being responsible for her conditions and said she’s suffering these despite not turning 25 yet.
She wrote: “Thank you Nigeria for giving me a personality disorder, anxiety, depression, cptsd, high blood pressure,self harm scars, dissociation, depersonalization, a sleeping pill addiction due to insomnia and an inability to function as an emotionally stable adult, before the age of 25.”
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children