The Management of the University of Ilorin Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) has disclosed that the school would commence academic activities for the 2020/2021 Session on Sept. 30.
Prof. Esther Omosewo, the Director of the Programme, in University’s bulletin said that the session would run through June 2021.
According to her, successful candidates can apply for admission through Direct Entry into the University of Ilorin and other Universities.
Omosewo advised prospective applicants to visit the University website, www.unilorin.edu.ng for details on admission requirements.
News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that JUPEB is a national examination body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The Board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved learning in Universities and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into the University courses. (NAN)
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92