The institution’s authorities have also planned to launch Operation Speak Out aimed at giving victims the opportunity to expose the culprits.
The vice chancellor of the university, Prof. Charles Esimone, said the initiatives were meant to checkmate the unruly activities in the university.
On the ‘operation speak out’, which would soon be launched, Esimone said it was necessary because most students were afraid that the lecturers might victimize them more if they talked.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban