14 new cases of coronavirus have been reported in Nigeria bringing the total number of infections to 111 in the country.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control via its Twitter handle said, “14 new cases of #COVID19 have been reported in Nigeria; nine in Lagos and five in FCT.
“As of 09:30 pm, 29th of March, there are 111 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria with one death.”
With the confirmation of the 14 new cases in the country, Lagos State and the Federal Capital Territory are leading in the number of confirmed cases recorded.
According to the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, Lagos State has recorded 68 confirmed cases, while the Federal Capital Territory has 21. Coming third is Oyo State with seven confirmed cases.
Also, states with confirmed cases are Enugu, Ekiti, Edo, Bauchi, Osun, Rivers, Benue and Kaduna.
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy
- Nigeria is not broke, says finance minister
- Aree of Ogele felicitates with Sulu-Gambari on SAN attainment
- 2023: INEC, NUJ collaborate on election, conflict-sensitive reporting
- Senate President cautions against Vote-trading in 2023 poll
- FG approves mother tongue as compulsory language in primary schools
- I’ll continue to prioritise education, says Gov Sule