Usher is about to welcome his fourth child.
The singer’s girlfriend, Jennifer Goicoechea announced on Instagram that they are expecting another child.
She shared photos of Usher cradling her baby bump during Thursday’s red carpet for the iHeartRadio Music Awards hosted by Usher.
“Another one,” she captioned the photos.
This will be Usher’s second child with Jennifer. They welcomed a baby girl, Sovereign Bo, last September and she’s 8 months old.
Usher is also dad to sons Usher V, 13, and Naviyd Ely, 12, by his ex wife, Tameka Foster.
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement