Usher is about to welcome his fourth child.
The singer’s girlfriend, Jennifer Goicoechea announced on Instagram that they are expecting another child.
She shared photos of Usher cradling her baby bump during Thursday’s red carpet for the iHeartRadio Music Awards hosted by Usher.
“Another one,” she captioned the photos.
This will be Usher’s second child with Jennifer. They welcomed a baby girl, Sovereign Bo, last September and she’s 8 months old.
Usher is also dad to sons Usher V, 13, and Naviyd Ely, 12, by his ex wife, Tameka Foster.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections