In confirmation of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki’s alleged reaction made through the Director General of Razak Atunwa Governorship Campaign Organization, Prof. Abubakar Sulaiman, which went viral on social media platforms on Monday and published by this medium, Spokesman to Saraki, Yusuph Olaniyonu has released a latest version wishing winners at the all the best.
In a statement issued on Tuesday, Saraki noted that there are inadequacies in the conduct of the elections stressing that the party leadership will take appropriate actions.
However, Kwara residents have continue to react to the last Saturday’s presidential and national assembly elections which led to the defeat of the Senate President.
The statement further reads: “I thank all Nigerians for their goodwill and to enjoin all of us that as we patiently await the outcome of the Presidential election, we pray for peace, unity and genuine development in our country. It is also our prayers that at all times, the wish of the people will always prevail in the choice of the leadership and the electorate will always enjoy the benefit of good governance,” Saraki said.
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people
- Kwara Govt approves scholarship for Law students
- Bernard Arnault overtakes Elon Musk, emerges world’s richest
- Fuel Scarcity: Give us petrol at official ex-depot price, lPMAN tasks NNPC
- We have no hands in appointment of VCs– NUC
- World Cup quarter-finals: Morocco vs. Portugal on Saturday
- Adamawa establishes 5 sexual referral centres – Official
- Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelenskyy named Time’s 2022 Person of the Year