Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari has departed London, United Kingdom, for Nigeria after his “private visit” that sources have confirmed was a medical trip.
His plane, a Boeing 737 Business Ajet with registration number 5N-FGT, left Standsted Airport in London at about 12:20pm.
On April 24, Buhari had left Nigeria for a private visit to London. His return will be coincide with the commencement of the 2019 Ramadan fasting as hope is high that the Sultanate Council will declare the commencement of the spiritual exercise across Nigeria tonight ahead of tomorrow, Monday April 5, 2019.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death