Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State was on Monday sworn-in for a second tenure in office following his victory at the last governorship poll.
ROYAL NEWS reports that, Dr Mrs Ayoade Arike was retained as the Secretary to the State Government, Asuku Jamiu as Chief of Staff and Mr. Sunday Faleke as Deputy Chief of Staff.
In his inaugural speech, the governor also appointed 16 commissioners-nominee. The new appointees are; “Mohammed Sani, Asiwaju Asiru Idris, Abubakar Ohere, David Apeh and Joseph Baron Okwoli.
Others are; “Ejigbo, Idris Musa, Wemi Jones, Fanwo Kingsley, Isah Idachaba, Ozigi deedat, Abdulminu sadiq, Saka Audu, Adewale Victor Omofaiye, Fatima Buba, Gabriel Olofu.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment