A 14-year-old girl who was reported missing a few days ago has reportedly been found raped and murdered.
Faith Ifeoluwa Ojewoye was sent to refill a cooking gas cylinder on the fateful day. She returned home, dropped the cylinder and left the house, never to return.
The teen, who was last seen in Agbeloba, Oriyanrin, in Abeokuta, Ogun state, was reported missing on Wednesday, September 16.
Unfortunately, her body was found on the evening of Friday, September 18 in an uncompleted building around Agbeloba, Oriyanrin in Abeokuta, some meters away from where she lived with her mother.
According to Bola Odetayo who gave the update on Twitter, she had been sexually assaulted before she was killed.
He added: “The corpse was evacuated by men of the @PoliceNG Adigbe Division I suppose, and worse still, the grieving parents had to bear the cost of depositing the body at the morgue.”
Read tweets narrating the tragic incident below.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal