A 14-year-old girl who was reported missing a few days ago has reportedly been found raped and murdered.
Faith Ifeoluwa Ojewoye was sent to refill a cooking gas cylinder on the fateful day. She returned home, dropped the cylinder and left the house, never to return.
The teen, who was last seen in Agbeloba, Oriyanrin, in Abeokuta, Ogun state, was reported missing on Wednesday, September 16.
Unfortunately, her body was found on the evening of Friday, September 18 in an uncompleted building around Agbeloba, Oriyanrin in Abeokuta, some meters away from where she lived with her mother.
According to Bola Odetayo who gave the update on Twitter, she had been sexually assaulted before she was killed.
He added: “The corpse was evacuated by men of the @PoliceNG Adigbe Division I suppose, and worse still, the grieving parents had to bear the cost of depositing the body at the morgue.”
Read tweets narrating the tragic incident below.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets