By Halimat Mohammed & Clement Adedeji
Super Eagles players, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa, appearing to ignore president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Amaju Pinnick, on arrival in Yaounde, Cameroon.
The Nigeria national team touched down in the country on Sunday afternoon, ahead of their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier against the Indomitable Lions, which is billed for Monday evening.
They were welcomed by an advanced delegation of the NFF at the airport.
As the players and coaching made their way off the aircraft, they shook hands with Pinnick and other officials.
However, Musa seemed to walk past the NFF president without acknowledging him and Moses did same a few moments later.
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn