The All Progressives Congress, APC, Enugu State chapter, has declared support for President Muhammadu Buhari for a second term in office.
The party made the declaration on Saturday, where it also called for the immediate resignation of Nigeria’s Foreign Affairs minister, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that that calls for Onyeama’s resignation was hinged on his alleged abysmal performance, which the party said climaxed at the just concluded United Nations General Assembly.
This was announced by the Enugu State chairman of APC, Dr. Ben Nwoye at a press briefing.
He urged other presidential aspirants on the platform of the party not to be deceived by certain groups in the State who were scheming to drain their pockets.
Nwoye further described President Buhari as a great reformer, who had shown total commitment towards Nigeria’s development.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday