Nigeria’s top strikers, Victor Osimhen and Kelechi Iheanacho are set to lead the Super Eagles attack in Friday’s September 3, 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying clash against the Lone Star of Liberia.
According to reports emerging from the Super Eagles camp, Osimhen and Iheanacho have impressed coach Gernot Rohr in their training camp and will start against Liberia in Lagos.
Paul Onuachu and Terem Moffi, the two other strikers in the team will reportedly come off the bench if the need arises.
Nigeria will play the Blue Sharks of Cape Verde in a matchday two fixture next week Tuesday at the Estádio Municipal Adérito Sena, Mindelo.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo