Offence :- CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY & KIDNAP
Complainant :- Nurudeen Solagberu ‘m’ 24yrs
Suspects:- 1. Medinat Ibrahim ‘f’ 24yrs
2. Amudalat wahab ‘f’ 30yrs
3. Hammed Lekan ‘m’ 28yrs
Fact:- On 02/01/2021, at about 1750hrs, an information was received from one Nurudeen Solagberu ‘m’ of Oko-Olowo area Ilorin through the Command’s emergency telephone line to the effect that, one Ibrahim Medinat ‘f’ of Olude Oke-Fomo area Ilorin was kidnapped by unknown persons on the strength of the information, the complainant was directed to make a formal report at Oloje Police Division that has jurisdiction over the area.
Preliminary investigation revealed a conspiracy theory, hence the Commissioner of Police Cp. Mohammed Lawal Bagega, psc, directed the newly constituted state anti-kidnapping to take over the investigation.
It was however revealed in the course of investigation that the said Medinat Ibrahim ‘f’ conspired with one Amudalat Wahab ‘f’ her sister to arrange for her kidnap and a GTB bank account No. 0116404467 belonging to one Hammed Lekan ‘m’ was used to cash the ransom of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (₦250,000.00) from the father of Medinat Ibrahim. The suspect later confessed that she needed money for something hence she devised the fake kidnap. All the suspects have been arrested, exhibit recovered and case under investigation.
In line with the Commissioner of Police stand, that it not going to be business as usual, criminal are warned for the umpteenth time to pack their loads and relocate from Kwara as the command will stop at nothing to deal with any criminal arrested no matter how highly or lowly placed.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo