The Katsina State Police Command says it has begun investigation into the killing of three suspected armed robbers, in a mob attack.
The incident took place at Daga village of Jibia Local Government Area of the state at about 2:30a.m on September 30.
Speaking on the incident, Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Gambo Isah , on Tuesday said some of the residents mobilized and overpowered the armed robbers. Read also:INEC vows to proceed with Melaye’s recall
Isah identified the persons robbed to include one Abdulmimini Daga and three others.
“The police upon reaching the scene of the crime, the mob had already killed the suspects but the police recovered an AK 47 and six live ammunition purportedly belonging to the robbers.
“Their corpses were taken to Federal Medical Cener, Katsina where they were certified dead. ” Read also:Ekiti Govt. threatens Magu over arrest of Commissioner, AG
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment