President Muhammadu Buhari gave the approval on Tuesday, ROYAL NEWS reports.
A statement released Tuesday to the (NAN) in Abuja, revealed that Professor Ekele’s appointment would be valid for another four-year term after selfless service in his first term.
While congratulating him on his reappointment, Buhari urged Ekele to use the responsibility entrusted to him to further develop the hospital and health sector in the country.
“Prof. Ekele officially succeeded the acting CMD, Dr AS Haruna, on July 3, 2017, and has achieved good results in infrastructure development, research, clinical services and industrial relations, among others,” said the press release.
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes