President Muhammadu Buhari gave the approval on Tuesday, ROYAL NEWS reports.
A statement released Tuesday to the (NAN) in Abuja, revealed that Professor Ekele’s appointment would be valid for another four-year term after selfless service in his first term.
While congratulating him on his reappointment, Buhari urged Ekele to use the responsibility entrusted to him to further develop the hospital and health sector in the country.
“Prof. Ekele officially succeeded the acting CMD, Dr AS Haruna, on July 3, 2017, and has achieved good results in infrastructure development, research, clinical services and industrial relations, among others,” said the press release.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal