The Ilorin Emirate Youth Development Association (IEYDA) has felicitated with it’s Grand Patron and Chairman Kwara State Traditional Council, His Royal Highness, the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu Gambari, CFR on the occasion of his 81st Birthday celebrations.
A statement jointly signed by the National President of the Association, Alhaji Abdullahi Babatunde Salaudeen and the National Publicity Secretary, Alha Mohammed Uthman Jagunma described the Emir as a blessing not only to the people of Ilorin Emirate, Kwarans and Nigerians, but a blessing to the entire human race, considering his giant strides in making life better for others, regardless of their tribes or religion.
IEYDA however reiterated that the monarch’s birthday is one in a million, which is worthy of celebration.
The group also reflected on the landmark progress and developments that the Ilorin Emirate has witnessed under His Royal Highness, including the elevations, recognitions and promotions which sons and daughters of Ilorin have experienced in various fields and at different levels.
It further stated that the relative peace in Ilorin and Kwara State since the coronation of the Emir is laudable and of great note to all and sundry.
“We appreciate the Emir for the wisdom and dynamism he has brought to the royal stool. We specially appreciate the Emir for blessing of founding IEYDA as well as supporting every of its programmes both in cash and kind.
“We prayed Allah to grant His Royal Highness more fulfilling and healthy years on the throne of his forefathers, while wishing him more prosperous years ahead”, the statement added.
- Abia ADC suspends guber candidate, 3 others
- Atiku speaks on forming alliance with Kwankwaso, Peter Obi
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes