Actor Saint Obi dies at 57
Veteran Nigerian actor Saint Obi has reportedly died after a protracted illness.
Reports have emerged that popular Nigerian actor, Saint Obi, has passed on at the age of 57 after a protracted illness.
It was reported that he died early in the week after battling an undisclosed illness for several months with no successful treatment.
The Actors Guild of Nigeria is yet to make a statement as the family reportedly have a little disagreement hence the delay to make a formal announcement.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari