The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke, is leading the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola in the total number of votes scored in the results announced so far.
Out of the results of the 15 local government areas announced so far, Adeleke polled 126,475 votes while Oyetola trails him with 110,775 votes.
The results of the remaining local governments are being read but supporters of the PDP candidate have claimed victory and are celebrating in front of the INEC office in Osogbo where the results are being announced.
The result of Osogbo and Olorunda Local Government Areas which have the highest number of votes are yet to be announced.
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai