It was gathered that Air Peace plane’s tyre got busted shortly after it landed at the Ilorin International Airport from Abuja on Friday morning.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the incident left so many passengers who were waiting to board same flight to Lagos at 11am stranded.
While the flight had to discontinue operations, it also became necessary for other airline operators to cancel their operations because no plane can land nor take-off from the runway of the Ilorin International Airport until the busted tyre is replaced.
Most passengers resolved to travel by road why others returned home for fear of bad road network and insecurity.
Meanwhile, findings revealed that Arik and Overland have both rescheduled their flights for early morning of Saturday (tomorrow) to make up for their passengers.
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations
- Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Death toll crosses 5,000
- Atiku pays courtesy visit to Bauchi traditional rulers
- FG tasks Hajj Institute on best services to pilgrims
- Man United massively transformed under Ten Hag – De Gea
- Naira redesign: Don’t make Nigerians scapegoats, says Atiku