It was gathered that Air Peace plane’s tyre got busted shortly after it landed at the Ilorin International Airport from Abuja on Friday morning.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the incident left so many passengers who were waiting to board same flight to Lagos at 11am stranded.
While the flight had to discontinue operations, it also became necessary for other airline operators to cancel their operations because no plane can land nor take-off from the runway of the Ilorin International Airport until the busted tyre is replaced.
Most passengers resolved to travel by road why others returned home for fear of bad road network and insecurity.
Meanwhile, findings revealed that Arik and Overland have both rescheduled their flights for early morning of Saturday (tomorrow) to make up for their passengers.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate