The frustration and desperation that builds up in a young person after acquiring different certificates and yet find it hard to secure a job can cause him/her to make irrational decisions.
The aforementioned has seemingly caused a young man from Katsina state identified as Usman Abubakar to burn all his certificates including National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) University degree, WAEC.
According to reports on various Hausa Facebook pages, the frustrated young graduate burnt all the certificates because he was unable to secure a job since he left school.
Usman is not the first Nigerian graduate to do this, recall that in 2019, a graduate burnt all his certificates, saying school is the biggest scam in the world.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants