Waziri who was also the Hakimin Dambatta died Wednesday morning after a protracted illness related to old age.
The late monarch who was at one time the District Head of Makoda was born into a royal family and had his education early in Kano Middle School, passed out in the 1950s.
Late Wada Waziri was a veteran nursing officer who became popular under the AVM Hamza Abdullahi regime in 1984 when he served as head of operation of the then Kano State Environmental Sanitation Agency, popularly known as Ruwa-Ruwa.
During his life time, the frontline monarch Wada Waziri worked as a civil servant and later got involved in active politics
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note