The All Progressives Congress, APC, has distanced itself from a circulating list detailing alleged office zoning announced by Extraordinary/Provisional Convention Planning Committee Chair Mai Mala Buni.
This is according to a disclaimer signed on Wednesday by APC’s Director General of Press and Media Affairs, Mamman Mohammed.
The disclaimer read in part: “The attention of Yobe State Governor and APC Interim Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee Chairman Mai Mala Buni has been drawn to media publications with the alleged zoning of offices allegedly announced by him.
“He has clearly and unequivocally denied any such list, saying it is false, baseless, baseless, misleading and has nothing to do with him.”
Buni said that APC has not made a decision in any forum on anything related to office zoning.
He said: “The post is just a figment of the author’s imagination that has nothing to do with the president and the party.
“The general public is hereby urged to ignore the alleged list as it is misleading and completely false.”
The President therefore urged the press to resist unverified stories, rumours, and always verify all issues related to the party, promising that the party’s doors are always open.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note