The All Progressives Congress, APC, has distanced itself from a circulating list detailing alleged office zoning announced by Extraordinary/Provisional Convention Planning Committee Chair Mai Mala Buni.
This is according to a disclaimer signed on Wednesday by APC’s Director General of Press and Media Affairs, Mamman Mohammed.
The disclaimer read in part: “The attention of Yobe State Governor and APC Interim Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee Chairman Mai Mala Buni has been drawn to media publications with the alleged zoning of offices allegedly announced by him.
“He has clearly and unequivocally denied any such list, saying it is false, baseless, baseless, misleading and has nothing to do with him.”
Buni said that APC has not made a decision in any forum on anything related to office zoning.
He said: “The post is just a figment of the author’s imagination that has nothing to do with the president and the party.
“The general public is hereby urged to ignore the alleged list as it is misleading and completely false.”
The President therefore urged the press to resist unverified stories, rumours, and always verify all issues related to the party, promising that the party’s doors are always open.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal