The Theatre Arts and Motion Pictures Practioners Association of Nigeria, TAMPAN, has suspended actors Nkechi Blessing Sunday and Kehinde Adams aka Lege.
Both actors have in the last few weeks been at each other’s throats on social media over the recent arrest of their colleague, Baba Ijesha, who has been accused of multiple defilements of a minor.
Tampan has asked directors in the film industry not to engage the services of the suspended actors.
See the statement below…
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo