Senator Mustapha Bukar who represented Katsina North (Daura Zone) in the Senate, died at the age of 64 on Wednesday after a brief illness.
A civil engineer by training, Mr Bukar was born in Daura on December 31, 1954. He was a member of Institute of Civil Engineers, Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria, Nigerian Society of Engineers, American Waterwork Association.
Mr Bukar was also the President, Nigerian Water Supply Association, Chairman African Water resources and Member Nigeria Institute of Management. He was at one time a Director of Special Duties on Agriculture, Water Resources and Rural Development in the Ministry of Agriculture.
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling