Senator Mustapha Bukar who represented Katsina North (Daura Zone) in the Senate, died at the age of 64 on Wednesday after a brief illness.
A civil engineer by training, Mr Bukar was born in Daura on December 31, 1954. He was a member of Institute of Civil Engineers, Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria, Nigerian Society of Engineers, American Waterwork Association.
Mr Bukar was also the President, Nigerian Water Supply Association, Chairman African Water resources and Member Nigeria Institute of Management. He was at one time a Director of Special Duties on Agriculture, Water Resources and Rural Development in the Ministry of Agriculture.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal