The Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir El-Rufai, has announced the relaxation of the 24hours curfew imposed on the state to 6am-5pm, ROYAL NEWS reports.
He stated this on Saturday while speaking on a Channels TV programme stating that the aim was to allow Kaduna residents go back to their lives and businesses .
He noted that he went round the Kaduna metropolis along with security teams to check the security situation in the state and it has been confirmed that normalcy has returned to the state.
The governor however apologised for any inconveniences the imposed curfew would have caused the people of the state as well as travellers stressing that his administration will not relent in its effort of ensuring adequate security in the state.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death