The leadership of the Kwara State House of Assembly has resolved unanimously that the sixteen local councils in Kwara state be suspended forthwith pending their investigations.
The house made the decision during the plenary presided over by Speaker, Rt Hon. Yakubu Danladi on Tuesday.
This follows the deliberations on petition against the councils leadership.
A petition raised before KWHA against d 16 local govt councils over maladministration since their inception by one Saidu Aliyu.
House Leader presenting the petition on behalf of the petitioner.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- JUST IN….. Buhari signs amended electoral bill into law
- FRSC warns motorists against impatience on Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
- Monkeypox infection outbreak in UK, Germany, others
- 2023: Amaechi arrives Kwara, visits Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Defence Minister salutes Nigerian Airforce at 58 (PHOTOS)
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC