The Kwara State government has released its federal allocation figures for the month of March, 2018, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
In a statement issued on Wednesday, the Permanent Secretary of the State Ministry of Finance, Mr. Benjamin Fatigun disclosed that the State government got a total of N3, 561, 553, 082.85 as allocation for March, against the N3,481,218,905.35 it received in February.
A breakdown of the allocation figures show that the government received a statutory allocation of N2,680,606,216.87, Value Added Tax (VAT) of N876,841,666.94 and excess bank charges of N4,105,199.04, totaling N3, 561, 553, 082.85.
The Permanent Secretary also announced that the 16 local government areas in the State received a total of N2,522,265,998.89 as allocation for March, against the N2,467,884,722.19 they got last month.
Fatigun said that the LGs’ allocation was made up of statutory allocation of N 2,022,806,777.65, Value Added Tax (VAT) of N496,751,564,21 and excess bank charges of N2,707,657.03.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion