Pastor Dare Adeboye, third child of Daddy and Mummy G.O of RCCG has gone to be with the Lord.
News reaching us indicate that Pastor Dare Adeboye, third child of Daddy and Mummy G.O of RCCG has gone to be with the Lord.
He was to be 43 on 9th June 2021. Considered a life coach, a visionary leader, a motivator and a bridge builder.
Yes he was a Youth provincial pastor in Eket, Akwa Ibom State.
He was also described in 2020 as one of the most influential youth pastors in the Redeemed Christian Church of God Worldwide.
We do not wish to go into details for now.
Let’s pray for the family and RCCG.
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
May His soul rest in perfect peace. We’re u’re his in a better place.
IT IS WELL
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Kwara: EFCC Arrests Two Clerics, Five Suspected Fraudsters In Hotel
- Customs generates N1.293trn revenue in six months –Official
- Police arrest father over daughter’s death in Kogi
- Aisha Wakil a.ka. ‘Mama Boko Haram, 2 others sentenced to 7yrs jailterm
- Cameroon seeks AIB-N support on aircraft accident investigation
- Professionalism, training motivation, support are catalyst for transformed education system– Stakeholders
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law