Buhari salutes Bagudu Hirse at 77
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday, joined others in extending his birthday wishes to Amb. Bagudu Hirse, as the veteran of diplomatic service turned 77.
The president’s congratulatory message is contained in a statement issued by his Spokesman, Malam Garba Shehu, on Sunday in Abuja.
Buhari said: “Best wishes to Ambassador Hirse on his birthday.
”The nation has benefitted greatly from his wisdom and perspectives on various issues of diplomacy and international relations.
”As a distinguished citizen, he has connected very well with every section of our society.
”He has received great honour throughout the world for his diplomatic experience and other activities.
”I sincerely wish him good health and prosperity.”
The president congratulated the ambassador on sharing his birthday with historically-important events.
He noted that the Second World War began on April 30, 1939 and ended the same day in 1945.
The president, therefore, expressed the wish that Hirse would continue to offer his best, as he had done all his life, for the benefit of the country and its people.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari