The Nigerian Centre for Disease Control, which reported this on its Facebook page early Tuesday morning, said Lagos reported 52 cases while Ondo State reported 31 and Akwa Ibom State reported three.
NCDC, however, noted that the 52 new cases recorded in Lagos also contain data from the state on June 19 and 20.
The total confirmed cases in the country is now 167,292 while the total fatality figure has also increased by one with the new tally now stranding at 2,118.
Nigeria has tested a total of 2,266,591 samples from it’s roughly 200 million people.
According to NCDC data published Monday morning, a total of 163,797 people have recovered after treatment.
The data showed that the country’s active COVID-19 is about 1,500.
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations
- Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Death toll crosses 5,000
- Atiku pays courtesy visit to Bauchi traditional rulers
- FG tasks Hajj Institute on best services to pilgrims
- Man United massively transformed under Ten Hag – De Gea
- Naira redesign: Don’t make Nigerians scapegoats, says Atiku