A senior registrar in the department of anaesthesiology, University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH), has died of COVID-19 complications.
UCTH’s association of resident doctors announced the death of Odii Stanley. A statement released by the group read;
“On behalf of the entire membership of ARD UCTH, I regret to bring to your notice the untimely demise of Dr Odii Stanley.
“Until his death, he was a Senior Registrar in the Department of Anaesthesiology. We lost him yesterday morning to complications of COVID-19.
“May his gentle soul find eternal repose in Abraham’s bosom.”
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy