Ahead of the forthcoming governorship elections in Ekiti State, the Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, on Wednesdaysaid he would resign his appointment in a week.
Fayemi, who is the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress spoke to State House Correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
He said there is a lot of work to do and he and his co-contestants are seeing the coming election as a collective rescue mission.
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt