The turbaning ceremony will take place at the palace square of the Emir of Ilorin at 10am to be followed by Jumat service at the Ilorin central mosque.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Emir’s Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, stressing that the newly appointed Tafida, a retired permanent secretary, seasoned administrator and astute philanthropist succeeds, late Dr. Amuda Aluko who died recently.
The emir however urged sons and daughters of Ilorin Emirate, islamic clerics, friends and well wishers to troop out en mass for the occasion.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated