Fire outbreak: Emir of Ilorin sends solidarity message to NTA mgt.
The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has sympathised with the management of the Nigerian Television Authority, (NTA), Ilorin over the fire outbreak that gutted its property overnight.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari, in his message of solidarity signed by his Media Aide, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Wednesday thanked Allah that no life was lost during the inferno.
He noted that “the contributions of NTA Ilorin to the development of its host community in the areas of promotion of moral values, professionalism and ethics among youths cannot be underestimated.
“I sympathise with the management and staff of NTA Ilorin as well as the entire Media Practitioners in the state over the unfortunate incidence. I pray that Almighty Allah will continue to protect us all.”
The Emir however advised residents and corporate organisations to be cautious and vigilant in their homes and places of work in order to curb the reoccurrence of such incidence in future.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- What Buhari told Nigerians in his 38–paragraph final address
- Yoruba nation promoters take over FG Radio station, declares self-govt
- President Buhari confers citizenship on 385 foreigners
- I have made Nigeria better– Buhari insists
- Bakare utters suprising statements as Tinubu takes over power tomorrow
- Tuition increment: 2 UNIABUJA students expelled
- Defence Minister hand-over to Perm Sec., Ibrahim Kana
- Lagos to ban parking on roads
- South-east eternally grateful for Second Niger Bridge completion– Soludo
- Buhari, Shettima, Sultan, others attend Inauguration in Abuja