The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has sympathised with the management of the Nigerian Television Authority, (NTA), Ilorin over the fire outbreak that gutted its property overnight.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari, in his message of solidarity signed by his Media Aide, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Wednesday thanked Allah that no life was lost during the inferno.
He noted that “the contributions of NTA Ilorin to the development of its host community in the areas of promotion of moral values, professionalism and ethics among youths cannot be underestimated.
“I sympathise with the management and staff of NTA Ilorin as well as the entire Media Practitioners in the state over the unfortunate incidence. I pray that Almighty Allah will continue to protect us all.”
The Emir however advised residents and corporate organisations to be cautious and vigilant in their homes and places of work in order to curb the reoccurrence of such incidence in future.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner