Nigerian on-air personality, Daddy Freeze has commended the General Overseer of RCCG, Pastor Adeboye, for supporting the ongoing #EndSARS movement.
In a Facebook Live session, Daddy Freeze noted that Adeboye’s support for the campaign against police brutality and extra judicial killing is a development that will assure protesters, that they have the support of religious leaders.
In his words,
Wholesome message from Adeboye. This is what Nigerian youths need to hear. They need to know that their leaders, especially religious ones, have their back.
We don’t need him to join the protest. With this, Redeemers will be urged to join the peaceful protest.
From the beginning of this year, I have been so proud of him. I did have a bet with one of my friends that Pastor Adeboye will be the first to speak in support of the #EndSARS protest.
If there is anything I said about Pastor Adeboye in the past that might have been misconstrued as rude, please forgive us. We want our future to be bright. We don’t want to be derailed emotionally physically and spiritually.
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn
- Over 50 Emirs, others witness late Dutse monarch’s funeral prayer
- Emir Sulu-Gambari commiserates with Jigawa govt. over Dutse monarch’s death