The Gbenga Power Foundation Educational Support Scheme has concluded arrangements to provide support for indigent students in Ifelodun, Offa and Oyun Local Government Areas of Kwara State by purchasing Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for them.
A total of 600 students from humble backgrounds are expected to avail themselves with this opportunity to apply for JAMB which will be fully funded by Gbenga Power Foundation Educational Support Scheme.
Interested candidates who should be from Ifelodun/Offa/Oyun Constituency can apply by sending in the following details:
* Full name
* Local Government Area
* O’ level result (s)
Please send your details to email@example.com or call
0803 808 2798 for details.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)