Gbenga Power Foundation offers free JAMB forms in Kwara….. How to apply
The Gbenga Power Foundation Educational Support Scheme has concluded arrangements to provide support for indigent students in Ifelodun, Offa and Oyun Local Government Areas of Kwara State by purchasing Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for them.
A total of 600 students from humble backgrounds are expected to avail themselves with this opportunity to apply for JAMB which will be fully funded by Gbenga Power Foundation Educational Support Scheme.
Interested candidates who should be from Ifelodun/Offa/Oyun Constituency can apply by sending in the following details:
* Full name
* Local Government Area
* O’ level result (s)
Please send your details to email@example.com or call
0803 808 2798 for details.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Profile of Rev. Fd. Hyacinth Alia, Benue Governor-Elect
- Ramadan: CAN calls for prayers for peace in Nigeria
- (PHOTOS)EFCC arrests 28 suspected Yahoo Yahoo boys in Kwara
- Aggrieved parties file 25 petitions before Lagos election tribunal
- Referee suspended for using fan’s phone to review a goal
- Ramadan: Buhari sends best wishes to Muslim faithful
- NLC declares nationwide strike from Wednesday next week
- President-Elect Tinubu jets out to Europe
- JUST IN…..Emir of Ilorin confirms commencement of Ramadan fasting tomorrow
- I didn’t interfere, polls reflected Nigerians’ choices – Buhari