Kwara State Governor, Dr Abdulfatah Ahmed has felicitated with Christians for the successful completion of lent with a call on them to imbibe the spirit of perseverance and endurance as epitomized by Christ.
The Governor, in a press statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Abdulwahab Oba, urged all Christians to be agents of tolerance and peaceful coexistence for progress and sustainable development of the country.
While commending Christian community in the state for supporting efforts of the state government towards ensuring religious harmony and peaceful coexistence, Gov Ahmed urged them to be more dedicated and committed to the service of God and humanity.
“Everyone must strive harder in showing love, affection, care and sympathy to all and sundry irrespective of religious and cultural differences”, the governor charged.
Gov Ahmed said his administration will not shirk from its responsibility of ensuring equity and justice for all.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death