Kwara State Governor, Dr Abdulfatah Ahmed has felicitated with Christians for the successful completion of lent with a call on them to imbibe the spirit of perseverance and endurance as epitomized by Christ.
The Governor, in a press statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Abdulwahab Oba, urged all Christians to be agents of tolerance and peaceful coexistence for progress and sustainable development of the country.
While commending Christian community in the state for supporting efforts of the state government towards ensuring religious harmony and peaceful coexistence, Gov Ahmed urged them to be more dedicated and committed to the service of God and humanity.
“Everyone must strive harder in showing love, affection, care and sympathy to all and sundry irrespective of religious and cultural differences”, the governor charged.
Gov Ahmed said his administration will not shirk from its responsibility of ensuring equity and justice for all.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note