Kaduna State Government has announced Sunday 16th and Monday, 17th August 2020, as resumption dates for Senior Secondary School students (SS3).
It also provided the latest update on resumptions and examinations for the rest of the classes, including the SS1, SS2 and JSS1-2, as well as primary schools.
The State’s Ministry of Education disclosed this in a statement via its official website on Friday.
It also directed administrators of public and private schools to make necessary preparations to accommodate the JSS3 students in line with the COVID-19 guidelines, as it were in the case of the SS3.
It said: “The @GovKaduna has approved Sunday 16th and Monday, 17th August 2020, as the resumption dates for the Junior Secondary School (JSS)3 students that are expected to begin their Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) slated for 24th August 2020.”
“The appropriate resumptions dates for other examinations and the rest of the classes, including the SS1, SS2 and JSS1-2, as well as primary schools, will be announced in due course.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner