Kaduna State Government has announced Sunday 16th and Monday, 17th August 2020, as resumption dates for Senior Secondary School students (SS3).
It also provided the latest update on resumptions and examinations for the rest of the classes, including the SS1, SS2 and JSS1-2, as well as primary schools.
The State’s Ministry of Education disclosed this in a statement via its official website on Friday.
It also directed administrators of public and private schools to make necessary preparations to accommodate the JSS3 students in line with the COVID-19 guidelines, as it were in the case of the SS3.
It said: “The @GovKaduna has approved Sunday 16th and Monday, 17th August 2020, as the resumption dates for the Junior Secondary School (JSS)3 students that are expected to begin their Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) slated for 24th August 2020.”
“The appropriate resumptions dates for other examinations and the rest of the classes, including the SS1, SS2 and JSS1-2, as well as primary schools, will be announced in due course.”
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin