Alhaji Aliyu Sambo-Zagga, Chairman, Bagudo Local Government, on Saturday expressed joy over the selection of Zagga Primary Health Centre as one of the facilities to enroll beneficiaries of Basic Health Care Provision Fund (BHCPF).
He said the gesture proved that Kebbi State Contributory Health Centre Management Agency (KECHEMA) was really committed to bringing heathcare services to the door steps of the rural populace.
Sambo-Zagga observed that the easiest way to cater for health was to pay premium for the whole year under the state contributory health scheme, adding that “in appreciation of inclusion of Zagga PHC, two prominent sons of the district have paid for 160 vulnerable groups in Zagga town”.
According to him, Bagudo Local Government area is one of the largest in the country in terms of landmass.
It is expected that at the end of the exercise, no fewer than 600 people would be enrolled at Zagga PHC,” he said.
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people
- Kwara Govt approves scholarship for Law students
- Bernard Arnault overtakes Elon Musk, emerges world’s richest
- Fuel Scarcity: Give us petrol at official ex-depot price, lPMAN tasks NNPC
- We have no hands in appointment of VCs– NUC
- World Cup quarter-finals: Morocco vs. Portugal on Saturday
- Adamawa establishes 5 sexual referral centres – Official
- Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelenskyy named Time’s 2022 Person of the Year