The Kwara State government has released its federal allocation figures for the month of April, 2018, ROYAL NEWS reports.
According to a statement on Thursday by the Permanent Secretary of the State Ministry of Finance, Mr. Benjamin Fatigun, the State government got a total of N3,358,957,097.84 as allocation for April, against the N3, 561, 553, 082.85 it received in March.
Giving a breakdown of the allocation figures, Fatigun disclosed that the State government got a statutory allocation of N2,223,435,335.44, Value Added Tax (VAT) of N794,311,758.63 and exchange difference of N341,210,003.77, totaling N3,358,957,097.84.
The Permanent Secretary also announced that the 16 local government councils in the State received a total of N2,421,804,495.27 as allocation for April, against the N2,522,265,998.89 they got last month.
Detail of the allocation to the local councils shows that they received a statutory allocation of N1,746,457,018.06, Value Added Tax (VAT) of N450,296,350.94 and exchange difference of N225,051,126.27.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment