Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State has been commended for his “Light Up Kwara” project initiative as part of efforts towards enhancing the development of the state.
A member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, Engr. Bankole Dare, gave the commendation in Ilorin while speaking with journalists, ROYAL NEWS reports.
He described the project as laudable stressing that apart from lightening up and beautifying the state , it would also reduce acts of criminalities to a minimum level.
Dare also praised the leadership of the state, Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki and the State governor, Alhaji AbdulFatah Ahmed for their foresight in embarking on the project and other people oriented programmes.
The expert who is also the Managing Director of Emmavic Engineering Limited , Lagos urged Kwarans to support the project to its maximum completion and also join hands with the present administration in turning Kwara positively to an enviable height.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday