Tributes have continued to pour for the late Chief of Staff in the presidency, Abba Kyari, who died on Friday after his unsuccessful battle with COVID-19 infection.
The Personal Assistant to the President on New Media, Malam Bashir Ahmed, in his tribute to late Abba Kyari, on his Twitter page, @BashirAhmaad, in Abuja on Saturday, the presidential aide also described the deceased as a man of honour, who sacrificed his life for Nigeria.
He said: “Abba Kyari certainly was one of the most misunderstood people in the history of Nigeria.
“Those who had the opportunity to know him personally will tell you how extremely a good person he was.
“He was a man of honour and will be remembered as someone who sacrificed his life for this country.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal