President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan, has felicitated with the National Leader of the All Progressive Congress, APC, His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who turns 68 on Sunday, 29th March, 2020.
Lawan, in a statement released by his Special Adviser called on Media, Ola Awoniyi, said Asiwaju Tinubu, a former Senator and a two-term governor of Lagos State, is an inspirational political leader and champion of national unity and development.
“All through his political life, Asiwaju Tinubu has doggedly groomed leaders, set development templates and built bridges for national integration and cohesion, all of which he sees as necessary tools for robust development and great nationhood.
“Asiwaju Tinubu’s concept of leadership enables him to motivate associates and inspire in them confidence and loyalty. His imprints are indelible on politics and governance at the sub-national and national levels in Nigeria,” Lawan said.
The Senate President rejoiced with him, his family, friends and political associates on the auspicious occasion.
He prayed that the Almighty Allah grants him many more years of service to humanity and his beloved Nigeria.
Facebook Comments Box
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000