Popular Nollywood Actor, Timini Egbuson, has taken to his social media page to send a brief message to people who do not like him.
His post reads ;
Just because you don’t like me doesn’t mean one day i will suffer and need you.
Life is not a Nigerian Movie.
Recall the actor recently trended on social media after his girlfriend Lydia and another girl Toju got into a fight over him
It was Toju and her friends who took to micro-blogging site, Twitter to allege that Lydia wanted to fight them for having an affair with her popular boyfriend.
Timini had remained silent and went about his normal life and it may be that his recent post is a subtle message to his denigrators.
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks