A little boy from Imo State has become an internet sensation after he locally manufactured an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) that dispensed cash.
The little genius was filmed powering the makeshift ATM, he then pushed some buttons, inserted something that looks like an ATM card and the machine began dispensing money.
It is still unclear what he used in ‘constructing’ the local Automated Teller Machine but the sheer skill and craft to have come up with something like that has wowed social media users.
See video below ;
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis