A man has died in Ondo hotel after a sex romp with a woman in the state, the Ondo State Police Command said and has begun investigation into the death.
The victim, identified only as Lanre, died after a marathon sexual intercourse with the woman at a hotel in Ondo town on Wednesday, Punch gathered.
The identity of the woman had yet to be ascertained as of the time of filing this report.
A source said, “The woman raised the alarm after realising that the man collapsed after taking his bath after the sex romp around 9pm on Wednesday. Her noise attracted the manager of the hotel, who later invited police officers from the Enu-Owa Police Division to the scene.”
The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mrs Funmilayo Odunlami, said it was a case of sudden and unnatural death.
“We have commenced investigation into the matter,” the PPRO added.
It was gathered that the remains of the deceased were deposited in the morgue of the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution