Meghan Markle made an unexpected appearance during “CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute” on Sunday, Dec 13.
She joined in on the annual show in order to pay tribute to those who have made a difference throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
During her speech, Meghan thanked the “individuals who stood up and made sure the most basic needs of our communities were met” throughout the past year, which she said has been “universally challenging for everyone.”
“They made sure those around them did not have to suffer in isolation,” she added.
She also discussed how “in the face of this devastating reality, we … saw the power of the human spirit and the remarkable ways that communities respond in challenging times.”
“CNN Heroes” pays tribute to people who are dedicated to making the world a better place.
Below is a video of Meghan’s speech.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide