Lanre Gentry, the ex-husband of actress Mercy Aigbe, says he is a happy man again after he remarried last weekend.
Lanre parted ways with Mercy in 2017 over allegations of domestic violence. Last Saturday, September 11, he got married to his new wife, Oluwabusayo.
He shared a video of Busayo dancing at their wedding on his Instagram page with the caption ”My wife, I’m happy again. Thank you Lord.”
Watch the video he shared below…
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline
- Buhari rejoices with 90yr-old female Professor, Bolanle Awe
- Ukraine President Zelensky appoints Oby Ezekwesili as ambassador
- Breaking: Buhari wades into Naira new notes scarcity